Practice for coaching and self-awareness
Discover the power of meditation for relaxation and rest, creativity and manifestation in life and work.
Meditation courses for beginners, intermediate, advanced, and an English-language course in the beautiful Villa Oud Heyendael in Nijmegen.
Enough said, for now.
Open the window of your heart
and turn it into a dovecote,
where inspiration comes and goes.
Rumi, where all is music
In meditation you connect with your inner space of rest. You will experience an inner realm where, beyond all emotions and thoughts, you become a silent witness to everything you encounter in your life. Your thoughts and emotions will come to rest and your body and mind relax causing less stress and fatigue, more energy and a better day-to-day life focus. Regular practice of meditation will lead to better concentration and an increase of inspiration and creativity. It has a deep and positive effect on your mental, emotional and physical health and restores the balance between your inner and outer life. You will sense a heightened inspiration, joy and balance in your life and work as you shape your life path in connection with your deepest self – the core of your heart.
The courses have been specifically developed:
- to relieve work pressure
- to reduce stress
- to experience a deep sense of peace and relaxation
- to develop more focus and creativity in life and work
- to achieve efficient manifestation power
- to get more and renewed energy
- to be relaxed in life and work; and
- for all with a (near) burn out
The courses are structured as follows:
- We start with attention to the breath and a relaxed sitting posture.
- An exercise induces you into silence, away from all thoughts or beliefs. You will gain insight into how to reach the stillness and emptiness of your In this way you will deepen contact with yourself and learn to perceive purely what is inside you.
- We will meditate with the gentle music from the Indian tamboura in the background.
- After meditation experiences are briefly discussed and you will be handed some useful guidelines or instructions to take home.
Start: the courses start on Tuesday, January 21st and Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020.
- Tuesday morning from 8 am – 9 am. Beginners and intermediate.
- Wednesday morning from 8 am – 9 am. English class.
- Wednesday afternoon from 5 pm – 6 pm. Beginners and intermediate.
- Wednesday evening from 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm. Advanced.
Location: Villa Oud Heyendael, René Descartesdreef 21 in Nijmegen.
For more information and registration, see: www.ru.nl/pv/cursussen/
The courses are offered for members of the Radboud Staff Association and other (former) employees (and their partner) of Radboud University and Radboudumc.
The courses are also open to other people interested.
Meditation individually – meditation and coaching
Individual meditation sessions with coaching (or in a small group) are optional upon request.
Regularly, on Saturdays, I also give the workshop ‘a retreat without overnight stay’, a meditation day focused on your own personal development. For more information, see the workshop page.
For further questions or to make an appointment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual consultations and coaching Nijmegen
Individual coaching Assisi
Discover the power of meditation for relaxation
The wisdom of the heart
Privacy- and cookie statement